Sunday, April 6, 2014

Nightvale Fan-Fic Reading: Another Story About You

So i really like the podcast Welcome To Nightvale. Recently i found that people write their own little bits that would sound not out of place on the podcast. Now whenever i read them, i always try it in my "actor, RP voice" and finally i've decided to record one, with my Rock Band microphone and Audacity. Now i don't know the copyright rules and what-not so i'm going to reference everyone fairly at the end of this post, as the music i used isn't mine and obviously i didn't originally write what i have read, so any complaints from anyone and i'll gladly remove/delete and whatever. (I've already done that for a Warcraft short story i wrote, see my other posts), so here we go, its my favorite one that i've read that i've decided to record and here it is(also apologies for my awful impression of Cecil at the end):

Another Story About You






Music:
Amarant's Theme from Final Fantasy IX by Nobuo Uematsu.
The Ballad of Fiedler and Mundt from Welcome To Nightvale by Disparition

No comments:

Post a Comment