Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Movies I'm Looking Forward To

I want to make this a regular occurance. Going onto youtube and picking out non-major/obviously well know movies that have had trailers released and saying which ones i like the look of. I know i stopped blogging about film because i was writing the same thing over and over again, but hey, its what i know about and, sometimes, what i like to write about.

Chef.

Ok so kicking us of is Jon Favreau's Chef, he directs, lead performs, and writes what looks to be a fantastic movie. The cast looks great, Favreau, Downy Jr, Vergara, Hoffman, and Scar Jo. Love it. The movie looks like it'll be funny, and a good movie. I mean this'll be the best food movie since Ratatouille, maybe? Well we'll find out but I'm in.



Wish I Was Here

Speaking of movies written, directed and lead starred by all the same one guy who is one of my faves in the entertainment business, its Zach Braff's Wish I Was Here. Now I was one of the many, many people to fund this on kickstarter, so to actually see what i decided to minimally fund turned out to be, will be good. The trailer looks really good, a mix of heartwarming, comedy and scifi? Im in.




Begin Again

I like music. I like movies. I like movies that are about music. Begin Again looks to be just that. Glancing at the cast in the trailer we've got Mark "The Hulk" Ruffalo, Kiera Knightly, and Maroon 5's lead singer, Adam Levine, Hailee Steinfeld and James Cordon. That last one isn't necessarily a good thing, but the movie looks really good.




Lucy

Already mentioned Scar Jo in Chef, but here she is leading this very cool looking thriller. The concept and feel of the movie seems very traditional Jason Statham/Liam Neeson action/thriller type movie, just with the amazingly talented (and gorgeous Scarlett Johansson taking the reins). Well Im in.




No God No Master

This one is my could go either way pick of the month. On one hand i love period movies like this, on the other I don't know any of the actors in this film. That is always a big put off for me, but we'll see.



What do you think? Any of these look good to you? Leave me a comment, share, reblog, retweet, like...etc

Noel. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment