Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wow has it really been that long?

....Hello....pfft....pfftttt...hello?? Can anyone read me?

Ah its working again. Wow, after 3 years of absence this blog is still attached to my google account!?! Wow.

Well not going to lie, recently I've been feeling the old writing itch. The only problem being that I have absolutly nothing to write about, then again, looking back on afew of these posts, it didn't stop me before now did it?

Well what can i say? I stopped reviewing movies, because i got bored with writing the same thing over, and over and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

What I really want is to write a play. Not a full length, 2-4 act play, but maybe just a short 1 act play. Just to prove to myself that i can do it.

Well as soon as i get some inspiration i'll be sure to update.


Until then, this is NoelDarling. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment